Carl F. Bucherer launches three new interpretations of its Manero Flyback, with a petroleum blue, black or champagne-toned dial, framed by a case in steel or 18K pink gold. The resulting compositions are each unique, yet consistently elegant and refined, imbued with a clever blend of classicism and modernity.
Beneath these difference faces beats a particularly sophisticated movement: the automatic CFB 1970 calibre. This chronograph equipped with a flyback function serves to consecutively measure several intervals of time. Simply pressing the zero-resetting pusher is enough to restart a new measurement while the chronograph is still running, contrary to a conventional chronograph that would require three successive stop, reset and restart operations.
- Movement: Mechanical automatic, CFB 1970 calibre, 25 jewels, 42-hour power reserve.
- Functions: Hours, minutes, seconds, flyback chronograph, date, tachymeter.
- Case: Steel or 18K pink gold, 43 mm. Cambered sapphire crystal, glareproofed on both sides. Sapphire caseback. Water-resistant to 30 metres (3 bar / 100 ft).
- Dial: Petroleum blue, black or champagne-toned. Minutes and small seconds counters at 3 and 9 o’clock. Date aperture at 6 o’clock. Tachymeter scale on the inner bezel ring.
- Bracelet/Strap: Louisiana alligator leather with steel folding clasp or pin buckle in 18K pink gold.